Notice of Ordinary Council Meeting
NOTICE OF ORDINARY MEETING OF COUNCIL – 10 OCTOBER 2018, 5.30pm
The next Ordinary Meeting of Council will be held at 5.30pm on Wednesday 10 October 2018 in Council Chambers, 41 Wallcliffe Road, Margaret River. Items which may be considered at the meeting include*:
• Councillor Briefings and Concept Forums (July – Sept 2018)
• Local Law Determination – Wallcliffe Cliffs and River
• Year of the Housing Advocacy Officer
• Financial Activity Statement Report August 2018
• List of Payments for August 2018
• Review of Bush Fire Volunteer Services Policy
• Planning Consultation
• Proposal for Transition of Bush Fire Brigade’s over to Department of Fire and Emergency Services
• Telecommunications Infrastructure (mobile phone tower) Reserve 51096 (Lot 331) Leeuwin Road, Augusta
• Sports and Recreation Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes 1 August 2018
• Road Closure – Old Burnside Road Alignment onto Caves Road
• Leeuwin Naturaliste 2050 Cycling Strategy – for adoption
• Unbudgeted Grant Expenditure – Mitigation Activity Funding
• Community Group and Sporting Club Communication Policy
The following agenda briefing sessions will be held prior to the meeting. All members of the public are welcome to attend.
12.00 – 2.00pm: Waste Feasibility Study
4.00 – 4.30pm: Swan River Sea Planes – Requesting permission to land on the Margaret River
For further information and requests for deputations, please visit amrshire.wa.gov.au or contact Claire Schiller on (08) 9780 5205 or email email@example.com.
*This list is subject to change. A final list of agenda items and briefings will be available on the Shire’s website from 6pm Thursday 27 September 2018.