Members of the Forest Industry Taskforce are:
As such, the Taskforce is working on a range of processes to inform final recommendations, including:
• A Future Industry Plan
• A Future Conservation and Parks System Plan
• An initial Victorian Environment Assessment Council assessment of forest conservation values
• An initial Victorian Environment Assessment Council investigation into the viability of fibre and wood supply
• Methods for valuing carbon in plantations and in native forests
• A regulatory review and reform process.