1. The South Esk River is the longest in which state?
2. Which scientist gave us the word decibel?
3. Opposite sides of cubic dice always add up to what?
4. Which genus name did 16th-century Englishman Andrew Battell give to the orang-utan – Gorillus, Battellus or Pongo?
5. Which animal is the symbol of the World Wildlife Foundation?
6. If you are suffering from hepatitis, which part of your body is diseased?
7. Which Beatles song begins “Flew in from Miami Beach BOAC. Didn’t get to bed last night.”?
8. For every seven white notes on a piano, how many black notes are there?