1. When was GST (goods and services tax) introduced in Australia?
2. From what language does the word “ketchup” come: German, Hindi or Chinese?
3. Titania, Oberon, Miranda, Umbria and Ariel are all moons of which planet?
4. Who country music star, who died in 2017, played rhythm guitar on Frank Sinatra’s classic “Strangers in The Night”?
5. Which elephants have bigger ears, Indian or African?
6. What was Gene Roddenberry’s most famous creation?
7. What was the nationality of Henri Dunant, founder of the Red Cross?
8. Which Latin word, meaning “so” or “thus” is used in brackets after a printed word or passage to indicate that it exactly reproduces the original?