1. Which international treaty came into force on April 29, 1952?
2. What word can go after “tar” and before “gent”?
3. What is the name of the bell that hangs in the underwriting room at Lloyd’s?
4. Who wrote the television classic The Singing Detective?
5. Which Motown group featured Lionel Richie before he went solo?
6. Which one of the six Cluedo weapons is not made of metal?
7. Who was the USA’s first Catholic president?
8. Archibald Leach, born in Bristol, England, became which Hollywood star: Cary Grant, James Stewart or Fred Astaire?