TOOLS OF THE TRADE
Having the right styling tools and gadgets can make a world of difference to your end result. If you’re new to tools, ask your hairdresser for help.
BRUSH UP ON STYLE
1. Create more volume and smoothness by using a round styling brush, Ceramic Radial Brush, Medium, $28.99, Lady Jayne.
2. Brush hair with TLC, especially if it's fine, Pure Bristle Pocket, $165, Mason Pearson.
3. Dry hair faster and minimise heat damage; Ultimate Air Dry Hair Brush, $25.99, Ecotools.
TURNING ON THE HEAT
4. Even fine hair will love this dryer. It dries faster and achieves ultrasmooth results, AIR3D Hair Dryer, $199.95, Remington.
5. Style and nourish your hair at the same time, Keratin & Argan Oil Nourish Straightening Brush, $79.95, Remington.
6. Great dryer for thick, medium to long and curly hair, Venezia Professional Dryer, $159.95, VS Sassoon.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.