TOP TIPS: BEST LUNCH ON A BUDGET?
Lunchmeats – Mortadella is traditionally made out of horse meat so if you live near a race track that has a steeple chase you’re gonna pick up some cheap mortadella… and glue. All other lunchmeats are made of snouts, arses and hoofs which are, surprisingly, the cheaper part of an animal that’s been cobbled together like a delicious edible shoe.
Get a boyfriend/ girlfriend – Their bank accounts are a great source of nutrition.
In terms of actual places go to:
• Bimbo Deluxe in Fitzroy, Melbourne: $ 4 pizzas.
• Yard Bird Ale House in the Valley, Brisbane: Spicy shit that’s good. • Frankie’s Pizza in Sydney: Uhhhh pizza, and
they play metal.
• Burp Burritos in Adelaide: Duhhhh, burritos.
• Bojangles Saloon in Alice Springs: I don’t know if they even do food but the place will blow your mind ( and in the town where I grew up in Victoria there was a pizza shop called Bojangles).
• Trout Bar in Hobart.
• Don’t eat in Canberra – just buy fireworks
• Perth – nothing’s cheap in Perth; get a job in a mine.