15 MINUTE QUIZ
1. Which TV series primarily centres around the residents of Albert Square?
2. What is the home ground of the Eastwood Rugby Union Club?
3. Which country borders Estonia to the east? 4. Who wrote the books Rock Stars in Their Underpants and Blondes?
5. What is the weight on a plumb line called?
6. In 2009, which band released their debut album Fashionably Late?
7. What is the westernmost country of mainland Europe?
8. Who created the comic character Ginger Meggs?
9. True or false – The skin is the largest organ in the human body?
10. Which yacht won the inaugural Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race?