Step into floral this spring in gorgeous collections from the Moss and Spy Label from Avanti Collections Bundaberg
Avanti Boutique gives us the spectacular seasonal best.
14 Stepping Ahead: Hinkler Podiatry continues to provide real options for foot health for all ages.
1. Loretta dress - available in a black/red stretch cotton stripe; this cotton is so cool and comfortable to wear. It easily takes you with confidence from the office to dinner out at night, giving this versatile dress a multi purpose appeal. The design is totally wearable, fun, and the most natural fibre “cotton”; a great cool choice.
2. Flora dress - designed with printed crepe satin viscose, this dress has a luxurious feeling fabric that definitely stands out for its striking floral print; definitely putting a spring in its wearers step.
3. Luella dress - make a bold statement in this multi embroidered tulle dress in gorgeous black, greens and blues. It is extremely flattering with its feminine styling suitable for that special event. The fabrication is exquisite, radiates exclusive design by Lia and her Team at Moss & Spy.
4. Titania dress - another exclusive fabrication and design in metallic print lace. This stunning dress makes you feel like dancing; its simple styling with elegant qualities, a sleeve, a great hemline with a feminine flounce at the bottom. It has a clear fresh appeal.
5. Abigail shift - a fitted corded lace shift styling in black with a nude slip is a modern take on a cocktail or after five dress. It is ideal for hot summer nights and end of year events. It can be teamed with a black jacket or bolero to make it a practical piece.
6. Felicia dress - again a little black dress to suit a lady who likes something with a difference. Featured in black embroidered metallic mesh it smoothes over the body for a flattering fit to suit many body shapes. This dress spells timeless elegance.
7. The Florence dress - black/nude stretch sequined mesh flatters most figures with its simple, classic styling. The must have features of this unique design is a favourite with ladies who prefer a higher neckline, longer hemline and a sleeve with a modern edge. Oh, here we come” Florence” in this stylish classic.
8. Lydia dress - embroidered lace jersey makes this a perfect travel companion to have in the luggage. Slip it on and have an easy wear, easy care garment which is ideal for cruises or other escapes where the dress code is a bit more formal. A great non iron option essential for ladies on the move.
9. Celine off shoulder - a spring arrival in September, this cool dress in Broderie Anglaise is ideal for those spring events, race meet or an office party. So cool with a cotton voile lining making it the perfect dress for those hot summer days.
10. Celine a-line dress - a longer a-line dress that suits a feminine shape, sits flattering on the body, and a great length for those spring functions. Similar to the off the shoulder in the same fabric the a-line caters for a different lady; this styling is popular and ideal to feel comfortable and cool.
11. Delta dress - a summer dress ideal for Derby Day in a strip viscose satin. This smart creation is on simple lines with some point of different features. The double flounce at the hemline is so feminine and the detail at the shoulder creates a quirky edge. Moss & Spys attention to flair and detail makes you stand out from the crowd. Summer 2018 is the Delta Dress.