RED BULL ILLUME IMAGE QUEST 2016
1. By Daniel Vojtech, Czech Republic. Winner of the Sequence By Sony category. Flying Bulls pilots Miroslav Krejci, Jan Rudzinskyi, Stanislav Cejka and Jan Tvrdic in Jaromerˇ, Czech Republic.
2. By Dean Treml, New Zealand. Winner of the Enhance Category. Cliff diver Jonathan Paredes jumps from a 28-metre-high platform on the roof of the Copenhagen Opera House during the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in 2013.
3. By Balázs Pálfi, Hungardy. Finalist in the Sequence By Sony Category. Red Bull Air Race pilot François Le Vot, Budapest, Hungary.
4. By Claudio Casanova, Switzerland. Finalist in the Lifestyle Category. Snowboarder Philipp Schicker, Hoch-Ybrig, Switzerland.
5. By Chris Garrison, USA. Finalist in the Close Up Category. Surfer Mike Dowdy, Orlando, Florida, United States. Original image taken on a Nikon D4 and displayed on a monitor screen as seen through the viewfinder of a Hobiflex, and then photographed with a Nikon D3S.
6. By Jaanus Ree, Estonia. Finalist in the New Creativity Category. BMXer Erik Orgo reflected in the eyes of the photographer’s cat, Tallinn, Estonia.
7. By Greg Mionske, USA. Finalist in the Spirit Category. Climber Pete Takeda, Hildale, Utah, United States.
8. By Frank Kretschmann, Germany. Finalist in the Lifestyle Category. Climbers Mayan Smith Gobat and Ben Rueck waking up in the fields of Sao Jose do Divino, Piedra Riscada, Brazil.
9. By Ken Etzel, USA. Finalist in the Playground Category. Climber Wiz Fineron on the Taipan Wall, the Grampians National Park, Australia.
10. By Emil Sollie, Norway. Finalist in the Energy Category. Snowboarder Mons Røisland on the Folgefonna Glacier, Norway.
11. By Lorenz Holder, Germany. Finalist in the New Creativity Category. Skateboarder Cedric Romanens shot from a DJI Phantom 3 drone, Laax, Switzerland.