NAME CHANGE: Mundubbera's main street was originally called McKenzie St. The name was changed to Lyons St in 1948 after Prime Minister Joseph Lyons, who died in office in 1939 after seven years in the top job. Shown here is W.H. Reinke's wheelwright and smith shop, in McKenzie St, 1913. The building later became a garage, tyre service and Dodgy Bros second-hand mart.