1. Is an oxer a person who drives a bullock team, a brush fence in showjumping, or a lake formed from a horseshoe bend in a river?
2. Whose Diner was a 1990 hit for Suzanne Vega?
3. Which address in London was the fictional home of Sherlock Holmes?
4. Which is Canada’s largest Pacific coast port – Hamilton, Montreal or Vancouver?
5. Which punk group released an anarchic version of “God Save the Queen” for the Queen’s Silver Jubilee in 1975?
6. What note does an orchestra tune to –A, B, or C?
7. What is a snake’s cast off skin called?
8. The dish Eggs Florentine contains what vegetable?