Freehold rural outfitters, saddlery and drapery store
CENTRAL location in the main street of Gayndah, Mellors was established in 1954 and features the heritage listed Flying Fox change dispenser.
Massive showroom of over 300sq m with new roof and carpets.
Timber counters and fixtures bring back memories of yesteryear.
Huge range of stock including clothing, bedding, fashion accessories, luggage, fabric, saddlery, hats, haber- dashery and shoes.
A proven business which is supported by local clientele and passing tourist trade.
Fittings and fixtures included, stock optional.
$180,000 stock optional Where: Gayndah Agent: LJ Hooker Gayndah 4161 1677 Edwina Randall 0427 611 677