Price: Auction Feb 24 at 11am Grand Hotel Where: Gayndah Agent: LJ Hooker Gayndah Contact: Edwina Randall 0427 611 677
THIS beautiful colonial property designed by Maryborough architect Philip O.E. Hawkes was built in 1922 for the Union Bank, which had already been established in Gayndah since the very early days of the town.
In the early 1950s the Union bank merged with the ES&A Bank to form the ANZ bank as we know it today and remained in the building until late 2016. Located on a 478sq m corner allotment on the main street of Gayndah, in a prime location on the A1 Highway providing endless opportunity to start your own business.
Well maintained property which oozes charm with many original classic features including a warp around verandah with timber railings, colonial timber windows and doors, timber flooring, tongue and groove walls and fretwork.
The ANZ will continue to offer the ATM service to the community from the site. For remuneration information and contract details contact Edwina Randall at LJ Hooker Gayndah.