15 BIGGENDEN WANDERERS WALKING GROUP
meets every Thursday at 8:30am at Beiers Park, Edward Street. Biggenden for a walk around the township area. Residents are asked to please call Letitia on 4127 6400 to find out more about this new walking group. 16 GREAT ENDEAVOUR RALLY STOP-OVER AT THE GUNGY. Friday 2pm to Saturday 9am at Mungungo Hotel. Great Endeavour Rally 2017 will be stopping over at the pub on Friday and leaving Saturday morning to their final stop in Hervey Bay. Drop in and welcome up to 200 rally participants. There will be a live band in the evening and a Camp Style meal. Proceeds will go to local charities. 17 MONTO RACES GATES OPEN 11AM.
Five local races. Bookmakers/Sky Channel. Luncheon, BBQ stalls, Ice Cream Van, jumping castle & sandpit and full bar. “Fashions of the Field” events, corporate table area- bookings at Monto Cattle & Country 41661662. Courtesy Bus pick-up at Monto Post Office from 11am, Duck Inn from 11.10am and returning after races. For more info phone Kerri 0488508987. 17 HOY AND TOMBOLA AT COALSTOUN LAKES HALL. Doors open at 12.45pm for a 1.30pm start. Great prizes,
home baked afternoon tea, raffle and lucky door. For more information phone Vi Rackemann on 41275171. 17 TEEBAR SHOW AND SPORTS.
Gates open 6am with campdraft at 6.30am and rodeo at 10am. Hall displays and competitions, kids amusements, market stalls, ute muster, Old MacDonald Farm Petting Zoo. Canteen. Camping available 17 MUNDUBBERA BINGO Starts at 1:30pm - 4:30pm. Mundubbera Hospital Auxiliary bingo to be held on the front verandah of the aged care section of the Mundubbera Hospital. Open to the public everyone welcome. 18 MOTOCROSS CLUB DAY IN MUNDUBBERA
- Held at the Central Burnett Motorcycle Club from 7am to 4pm. The club’s canteen will be open for breakfast and lunch, so throw your support behind the club by purchasing an iced cold drink and some food. Camping is available on the Saturday night with hot showers and toilet facilities. To assist the smooth running of this event, please bring a volunteer to help out with flag shifts and lap scoring. 18 MUNDUBBERA LA FAMIL TOUR
- The next Famil Tour takes place in Mundubbera starting from 8.30am at the Art Gallery. You will then proceed to the heritage rail precincts at 9am with a walk to the bowls club at 9.30am. Lunch and presentations will be held at 12.30pm at the Mundubbera Golf Course with a visit to the Museum at 2pm. Bookings are required. 24-25 MONTO AUTO FEST 2017
Burnett Auto Club Grounds, 391 Airport Road, Monto. 7am entrants, 9am spectators. June 24 Show & Shine and Burnout Day. June 25 Club Cruise to Cania (BYO food and drink), meet at Lions Park 10am. 24 FAMILY ROCK STAMPEDE CONCERT
2017 Mt Perry Racetrack, gates open 12pm. Adults $25, free camping. Including tribute bands Born Jovi, Swingshift Cold Chisel, Original Sin Inxs Show and fireworks. Enquiries contact Lloyd on 0419670908. 24 CENTRAL BURNETT MOTORCYCLE CLUB
- Secured Cameron McFarlane 7 Motor-sports to come out to Mundubbera this year and hold a 1 day MX Coaching school on Saturday. The school will be all day from 9am to 4pm and will cost $120. The school will cover ruts, berms, jumping, general rider techniques, starts and tips on everything from A-Z to get one step closer to the top step of the box. To secure your spot please phone Cameron on 0413031371. Numbers are very limited. 27 BIOSECURITY PLANNING IN BIGGENDEN
- Join Ag Force and Livestock Biosecurity Network for a Biosecurity planning ‘how to guide’ workshop. It starts at 8:30am and finishes around 2:30pm. You can register your interest by calling 3236 3100 by June 15. 28 DIVERSITY CAFE AT RM WILLIAMS IN EIDSVOLD
- Come and bring an insight to your own culture including arts and crafts or just come and let your taste-buds dance on foods from across the world. A plate of food is encouraged. It takes place at the RM Williams Australian Bush Learning Centre at 23767 Gayndah-Monto Road, Eidsvold. Starts at 10:30am and ends around 1:30pm. Please RSVP by June 26. 30 & JULY 1-2 HEARTLAND FESTIVAL AT GAYNDAH.