WILL’S QUICK RAGRANCE TIPS
• When choosing a new fragrance, don’t smell too many at once. You will confuse your senses.
• Coffee refreshes your sense of smell so sniff coffee between each cologne you test.
• Store your perfume in a cool, unlit place, preferably the fridge.
• Don’t interfere with your scent by wearing perfumed deodorants.
• Change your fragrance seasonally. Warm and musky for winter; cool and fruity for summer.
• Don’t choose a fragrance because of the funky bottle unless you intend to wear it on a chain around your neck.
• Never spray fragrance onto areas of skin that will be exposed to sunlight; it may cause hypersensitivity or brown marks.
• Don’t buy fragrances for friends as gifts.