LET IT SNOW
• Brown wrapping paper • Sticky tape • Scissors • Twine • White wooden beads • Pretty ribbon or thin tinsel • Marker • Letter beads
Note: this works best on smaller presents.
1. Wrap your gift in brown paper and measure out some twine that will fit around it. Leave at least 5cm extra twine at both ends (you’ll need room to tie knots). 2. Tie a knot in the twine that’s big enough to hold your biggest bead in place. Thread on the next two beads and tie a knot at the top to secure them.
3. Tie some pretty ribbon or tinsel at the snowman’s neck.
4. Draw on the snowman’s buttons, eyes, nose and mouth. Tie him onto the pressie and cut off any leftover twine.
5. To make the gift tag, tie one big knot on one end of the twine, then thread the letter beads on to spell out ‘FOR YOU’. Tie another knot to secure them, then tie next to the snowman.