Party essentials for your seaside celebration
We’veW selected our must-have party essentials so you can easily re-create a seaside celebration. A classic table with sophisticated nautical accents will ensure a breezy, yet stylish, soiree.
1. Guests can mix their own with a sleek selection of bar tools. Sculpted metal barware set,s $129, from West Elm.
2. Durable and stylish, enamel is perfect for outdoor occasions. Enamel plate, $7.50, from The Lost and Found Department.
3. Seaside accents set the scene for summer drinks. Large anchor
4. glass, $7.95, from Scout House. Freshly squeezed is always best for fruity cocktails. Slow juicer, $499, from Smeg.
5. Shaken or stirred, a cocktail spoon is a handy accessory. Norm water carafe with cork lid by Menu, $88, from Peters of Kensington. Open kitchen cocktail spoon, $12, from Williams-Sonoma.
6. Cotton napery offers effortless style. Centre stripe woven napkin set, $32, from West Elm. Donna Hay for Royal Doulton 16-piece cutlery set, $149, from Royal
7. Doulton. Try a nautical look with navy and stripes. Indigo maya cushion, $95, grey-blue rectangle hudson cushion, $90, from Once Was Lost. Vintage olive-picking
8. basket, $99, from Scout House. Sit down to an ocean view. Block stripe deckchairs,
9. $160, from ici et là. A marble stand to show off a special cake. Round white marble stand, $70, from Williams-Sonoma.
10. A classic cake set for the perfect slice. Donna Hay for Royal Doulton cake knife and server, $49.95, from Royal Doulton.
7 6 8 9 10