I’ve found that as I get older, my skin needs makeup with a lighter touch. Heading into winter, I’m loving neutral, barely-there products that hydrate and refresh.
1. GO WITH THE GLOW Ideal for everyday office wear, Maestro Glow’s sheer coverage gives my skin even tone and a healthy glow.
2. UP IN LIGHTS I love this softly illuminating, bronzing highlighter, which brightens the area under my eyes and outer cheeks.
3. FRESH FACED For a fresh, even look, I apply Charlotte Tilbury’s Hollywood Flawless Filter under my sheer foundation.
4. ALL-IN-ONE While travelling, I love Mecca’s multi-purpose In a Good Light moisturiser. It hydrates and protects my skin, while providing a light, dewy, even fifinish.
5. SUN-KISSED On weekends, Laura Mercier’s tinted moisturiser with SPF creates an effortlessly even look, plus sun protection.
1 PHOTOGRAPHY CHRIS COURT STYLING DONNA HAY. MAESTRO GLOW, FROM GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY. FILMSTAR BRONZE AND GLOW, FROM CHARLOTTE TILBURY. HOLLYWOOD FLAWLESS FILTER, FROM CHARLOTTE TILBURY. IN A GOOD LIGHT TINTED MOISTURISER, FROM MECCA. TINTED...