BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
What is the first element on the Periodic Table?
2. MYTHOLOGY: What was the name of King Arthur’s sword (pictured)?
3. ASTRONOMY: Which planet in our solar system has the most moons?
Where is the Australian Merchant Navy Memorial located?
What two elements is the alloy bronze usually made of?
6. GAMES: In Scrabble, what is the value of the letter Z?
What is the capital
7. U.S. STATES:
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
How many time zones are in the world?
How many federal senators represent each Australian state, not including the Australian Capital Territory and the Northern Territory?
10. INVENTIONS: Where was inventor Alexander Graham Bell born?
11. FLASHBACK: Which U.K. band had a No. 1 hit in their home country with “Metal Guru”?
12. SPORT: For the first time in 40-plus years, the ATP men’s tennis rankings at one point in 2017 had all five of its top players age 30 or older. Name them.
13. LYRICS: Name the 1968 Australian song that contains this lyric: “And now is the time to make your mind about love, The girl that was you is suddenly fading, And there in her place a woman to love and desire...”
Are in the TV+ Guide by Gary Kopervas