BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
Where was the Manhattan Project, the atomic bomb, developed?
2. LITERATURE: Who wrote the 19th-century poem “The Raven”?
3. TELEVISION: How many castaways were on the sitcom “Gilligan’s Island”?
4. HISTORY: What Byzantine city was later renamed Istanbul after being captured by the Ottoman Empire?
What do letters in SCUBA
What kind of hairdo did The Beatles inspire in the 1960s?
7. GEOGRAPHY: The Mexican border city of Tijuana is close to which major U.S. city?
8. MOVIES: What kind of dog was Toto in “The Wizard of Oz”?
What is the name of Donald Duck’s significant other?
10. FOOD & DRINK: What is the word for Vietnamese noodle soup?
11. FLASHBACK: Which group penned and recorded “Life in the Fast Lane”?
12. SPORT: Rewind a decade, which horse won the 2007 Melbourne Cup?
13. LYRICS: Name the song that contains this lyric: “Why can’t you see, What you’re doing to me, When you don’t believe a word I say?”
Are in the TV+ Guide by Gary Kopervas