BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
1. AMERICAN CITIES:
Which US city is popularly known as “Beantown”?
2. MUSIC: What was the best-selling music single of all time?
3. MYTHOLOGY: In Greek mythology, how many graces are there?
Which major southern hemisphere airport is known by the three-letter code AKL?
What are the names of the two Muppet characters that heckle the cast from their balcony seats?
What is the first name of Agatha Christie’s detective Miss Marple?
What is triskaidekaphobia?
What is the largest
freshwater body in Africa?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
What was the strongest earthquake recorded?
10. TOYS & GAMES: What is the main ingredient of Silly Putty?
11. FLASHBACK: “State of Shock” was a duet between which two artists?
12. SPORT: Who was the first Asian boxer to hold a world heavyweight title in one of the four major sanctioning organisations?
13. LYRICS: Name the song that contains this lyric: “You took advantage of my trust in you when I was so far away, I saw you holding lots of other guys.”
Are in the TV+ Guide by Gary Kopervas