BAKER’S DOZEN TRIVIA TEST
Which of the world’s oceans has the most islands?
2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE:
What does a helixophile collect?
What are the three events that must be completed in an Iron Man Triathlon competition? Who was the
Leader of the Liberal Party of Australia immediately prior to John Howard?
5. HISTORY: Who was the first Australian-born person to go into space?
6. MUSIC: What is the second line of the second verse of the national anthem of Australia?
7. LANGUAGE: What is unusual about the word “abstemiously”?
What kind of creatures were featured in the novel “Watership Down”?
9. AUSTRALIAN STATES & TERRITORIES: What is the
capital of Norfolk Island?
10. MEASUREMENTS: How many sheets of paper are in a quire?
Who released the most well-known version of “Living Next Door to Alice”?
12. SOCCER: In what year did Australia reach its highest position at the FIFA World Cup?
Name the song
that contains this lyric: “I come from the salt water people; We always live by the sea; They say home is where you find it; Will this place ever satisfy me?”
SOLUTIONS FOR ALL...
are in the TV+ Guide