Sales Agent, First National Collective Camden
• What is the market like in your area?
Very diverse, with prices ranging from entry-level house and land packages to luxury homes reaching over $1.5M.
• What is one thing you’ve quit doing since Transform?
I’ve stopped focusing on small losses. The mindfulness activities and training with Jet Xavier were pivotal in learning to focus on only the things we can control.
• What’s your biggest takeaway from the program?
Using real estate to engage with and help our community was my light-bulb moment! I organised a fundraiser for our local pet rescue shelter – and returned home with my new rescue dog, the most rewarding and unplanned thing I’ve done. Frank is now the new boss at home!
• What else was going on for you during the challenge; how did you fit everything in?
Changes in our office with location and staff. Starting each day with the Transform tasks kept me focused without distraction from the changes around me.
• What is your next goal?
To become the number one agent in my home suburb of Gregory Hills by the time
Transform happens again.
• Would you do it again? Is there anything you would do differently?
Yes – but I’d connect with more of the agents involved.