1. ROAD TO PARADISE What’s better than new-car smell? Diptyque car smell. Toss your hanging Christmas tree and clip on this chic diffuser that releases the brand’s iconic Figuier scent with every engine start.
2. LIGHT THE WAY Combination skin standing in the way of a full- blown La Mer love affair? Try the newly formulated lightweight texture, which delivers the iconic Miracle Broth in a fresh, bouncy gel.
3. EYE FOR DETAIL Inspired by colour-correcting banana powder, the makeup artist must-have, this cream is a brightening, fine line-busting formula with a pale-yellow tint that works to conceal dark circles, too.
4. SLIM SHADY The same cult Baume De Rose formula, now in a handier-than-ever stick shape. It’s like when you thought you couldn’t love chocolate any more, and then someone added peanut butter.
5. PASSION PROJECT Armani’s Sì scent has been given a punch of pink pepper and cedarwood and a hot red dress for the occasion. Warning: it’s sexier than a Fifty Shades marathon, so wear at your own risk.
1. Scented Insert in Figuier, $45, Car Diffuser, $73, both DIPTYQUE, mecca.com.au
5. Sì Passione, $149 for 50ml, GIORGIO ARMANI, giorgioarmani beauty.com.au
4. Baume De Rose Crayon, $50, BY TERRY, mecca.com.au
2. The Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream, $242, LA MER, cremedelamer.com.au
3. Banana Bright Eye Crème, $55, OLE HENRIKSEN, sephora.com.au