Grain, hay and seed
• Grain, hay and seed should be stored in locked silos, bins or sheds.
• Augers and other loading equipment should be padlocked when not in use.
• Silos, bins and sheds should be well lit and visible from the homestead.
• Full or partially loaded trucks should not be left standing in paddocks overnight
unless the vehicle has been rendered inoperable.
• If possible, weigh loaded trucks before they leave the property, and follow the
first load and a number of subsequent deliveries to the silo.