Miroku MK10 Sport & Deluxe Sport
MK10 Sport RRP $3420 MK10 Deluxe Sport RRP $5950
The new MK10 Sport and MK10 Deluxe Sport replaces the entire MK10 range, no longer will there be grade 1, grade 3 or grade 5 guns. Sport replaces grade 1 and grade 2 while the Sport Deluxe replaces the grade 5.
• return to more relaxed pistol grip • less drop in stock than current generation Miroku guns • new 15 mm decelerator recoil pad • oil finish stock and forend • adjustable trigger • Negrini case • Briley C300 thin wall chokes, 4 included • suitable for all shot types, lead, steel and other non toxic shot types
• laser etched graphics with
red Miroku logo • grade 3 American walnut • Hi Viz front sight
MK10 Deluxe Sport
• Hand engraved • High grade Turkish walnut with teardrop • White front bead • Jewelled monoblock
• great balance between the hands due to the combination of dense timber and Briley C300 chokes • more akin to my older MK10 than the
more recent guns from Miroku. • at home equally in the field or on the
clays • very light recoil or muzzle flip • both guns tested at Melbourne Field & Game using the new B&P Sporting & Compak ammunition.
I currently own two, a 1985 model owned since I was 12, my father’s MK10 bought after the buyback in 1996 and a limited edition grade 4 purchased in 2009. All of these guns have performed flawlessly both in the field and at many Field & Game Australia branches over many years.
If you are the kind of shooter that likes to use one gun for everything, this is the gun for you.
Miroku MK10 continues to represent fantastic value for money and quality that will last a lifetime.
MK10 Stock Sport specifications:
• drop at comb 36 mm / drop at heel 50 mm / length of pull 368 mm • With palm swell / (left hand version available) • Forend: schnabel • Barrel: 76 cm 30" / 81 cm 32" / rib floating type 13 mm-10 mm centre rib vented / bore size 18.7 to 18.9 / hard chrome lined • Sights — MK10: white mid bead / Hi Viz front sight • Chokes: Briley thin wall C300 — (4 chokes supplied) • Triggers: inertia three-position adjustable — (Two spare triggers supplied)
MK10 Deluxe Sport specifications:
• drop at comb 36 mm/ drop at heel 50 mm/ length of pull 368 mm with palm swell / (left hand version available) • Forend: schnabel • Barrel: 76 cm 30" / 81 cm 32" / rib floating type 13 mm–10 mm centre rib vented / bore size 18.7 to 18.9 • Sights: white mid bead / std white bead front sight • Chokes: Briley thin wall C300 — (four chokes supplied) • Triggers: inertia three-position adjustable — (Two spare triggers supplied) all triggers are gold finish • Stock and forend are high-grade oil finished Turkish walnut.