Festive feed brings out marque mixture
TWENTY-FIVE members of the Peugeot Car Club of Victoria met for a Christmas lunch at the Bannockburn Hotel last Sunday.
They came from Ballarat, Point Lonsdale, Lara and Torquay in wide variety models,
a 1956 203 to new 308. Some of the cars that attended reside Peugeot History Shed, owned by Glenn Vagg.
The club has more than 400 members, many of them the Barwon and Ballarat regions, where marque has been popular since World War II.
Keith Parry from Warrenheip with his magnificent black Peugeot 403.
Ballarat Peugeot guru John Vagg alongside his 1956
Paula Vagg brought her mother, Judy Dennis, from Ballarat in this sporty RCZ.
Brenda and Colin Stokes from Torquay with their Peugeot 208 GTi.
Stan and Dorothy Boyle from Torquay with their 1969 Peugeot 404.
Mount Rowan’s Glenn Vagg, who owns the Peugeot History Shed, with a superb Peugeot 604.