Fleet of vintage cars on display at Moriac
RECENTLY, some 70 members of Western District Historic Vehicle Club (WDHVC) celebrated their Christmas break-up with a “tinker day” at the Shepherd property at Moriac. About 45-50 vintage cars were exhibited by
owners. The WDHVC is not a car club, but vehicle club catering for historic and special interest vehicles of all types ages.
was formed in 1967 with a motto of “Enthusiasm Enthusiasm’s Sake”.
ABOVE: Bill Guthrie, left, with his 1958 Wolseley 1500 and a Morris Major completely restored by Bruce Shepherd.
LEFT: Vern Stott and his 1975 Haflinger.