This pretty pink dessert is tasty, and also super easy to make!
YOU WILL NEED:
500g cream cheese (softened) 1 ½ cups icing sugar 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen) 2/3 cup thickened cream
WHAT TO DO:
1. Place the raspberries in a food processor or blender, until they become puree. Then strain the puree over a sieve to get rid of the seeds and put your seedless puree into a bowl.
2. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until you get a creamy mixture.
3. Add the raspberry puree and mix until it all combines together.
4. Add the thickened cream and beat the mixture until still peaks form.
5. Spoon the mixture into small cups or bowls and then pop them into the refrigerator to set overnight.