Covetable eyeliners to make your peepers pop!
A swipe, a smudge or a subtle stroke of the right eye-defining product will add instant allure to your best feature. But how do you pick the right one for you? Well, it depends on the formula and finish you’re after.
Here are our top picks and what they offer.
1. Stila’s Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, $31, is a bestseller for good reason. The flexible tip creates clean cat-eye flicks that dry instantly and won’t smudge or run. 2. Rimmel’s Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil, $8.95, has a soft, moisturising formula that won’t pull on the delicate skin around your eyes.
3. Kevyn Aucoin’s The Precision Eye Definer, $46, is a self-sharpening crayon pencil that’s a breeze to apply. Try the classic brown tone, Kobicha, when you need a break from black.
4. A go-to for oily lids, Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Pot Waterproof Eyeliner, $28, absorbs excess oil and won’t slip or slide throughout the day.
5. Clarins’ 3-Dot Liner, $40, has a unique three-pronged tip to accentuate your eyelashes by dotting the gaps between them. It’s subtle and genius.
6. If you like gel liners for their colour pay-off and staying power but find the application tricky, then you’ll love Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon, $36.
7. Natio Define Eye Pencil, $13.95, is made from natural ingredients, like jojoba and vitamin E, making it ideal for those with sensitive eyes.
8. Bobbi Brown Long-wear Gel Eyeliner, $38, wears as well as liquid eyeliner but is easier to apply and also sweat-and humidity-proof.
9. Infused with nourishing jojoba oil, Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil, $33, glides on effortlessly. The award-winning formula comes in 23 highly pigmented shades.
10. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil, $9.95, is a creamy liner that doubles as an eye shadow. We like the universally flattering champagne colour, Cashmere, for an instant brightening effect. #