ALL YOU NEED TO LOOK YOUR BEST THIS SEASON.
1. La Roche-posay ‘Anthelios XL Melt-in Cream’, $27.99 (50ml) Non-fragranced and paraben-free, this lotion has an SPF 50+ rating and protects against UVA and UVB rays. It’s especially good for those with a sensitive complexion. Bless. laroche-posay.com.au
2. Arbonne ‘Liquid Sunshine Self-tan’, $70 (118ml) Want a bit of the burnished in summer but not at the risk of melanoma? This handy formula adds subtle colour immediately then darkens over the next two hours without feeling heavier than Dostoyevsky. arbonne.com
3. La Biosthetique ‘Methode Pour Homme Calming Shave Gel’, $32.50 (200ml) For those who are not partial to rocking summer stubble, this product will keep faces smooth, hydrated and nick free. labiosthetique.com.au 4. The Aromatherapy Co ‘Man Hair & Body Wash’, $23.95 (500ml) This two-in-one is great for washing away the sweat and sunblock from a day at the beach and looks handsome in the shower caddy. shop.davidjones.com.au
5. Avene ‘Cleanance Spot Treatment’ $19.99 (25g) Photoshop for faces, only less instantaneous. It absorbs excess oil and minimises redness so you don’t look 14 again. priceline.com.au 6. Kiehl’s ‘Daily Reviving Concentrate’, $61 (30ml) A concoction of ginger, Tamanu and sunflower delivers on-point moisture and elasticity without a greasy feel. Be sure to only use a few drops. kiehls.com.au
7. Triumph & Disaster ‘Ponsonby Pomade’, $41.19 (95g) International Kiwi cricketer Dion Nash’s plans for world grooming domination continue apace with yet another decent product. And this pomade not only smells (pleasantly) like an oldschool barber, it imparts a sleek sheen with solid hold. triumphanddisaster.com
8. Ermenegildo Zegna ‘Acqua Di Bergamotto EDT’, $140 (100ml) Yes, bergamot is everywhere this summer, with good reason. This is light enough to match the season perfectly but still has a zingy freshness. myer.com.au; shop. davidjones.com.au