THE TEAM WILL BE WEARING MONOCHROME THIS SEASON.
1. “These vintageinspired frames are a great interpretation of a classic sunglass style, and definitely make you stand out from the crowd.” Acetate ‘Maxwell’ sunglasses, $240, by TOMS from Myer. NIKOLINA SKORIC, ONLINE ASSOCIATE PRODUCER
2. “Aquila easily makes the most comfortable and stylish summer shoe. Let these babies take you out for a few and then home the following day.” Leather ‘Kaz’ shoes, $159, by Aquila. BRAD HOMES, FASHION EDITOR
3. “Sharp enough for the office, cool enough for the court – this polo will help you cruise through the day in style, no matter what the occasion.” Technical cashmere polo shirt, approx. $140, by Kit and Ace. LEILA AMIRPARVIZ, FASHION ASSISTANT
4. “This stylish summer bag is the way to carry your beach essentials. But since I never go to the beach, I’ll be filling it with snacks and heading to the movies instead.” Canvas tote, $145, by Dan Ward from Matchesfashion. JAKE MILLAR, FEATURES EDITOR
5. “When the sun is blazing, avoid layering up with bulky accessories. This is ideal for the beach or bar. Or beach bars.” Natural stone ‘Mono bead’ bracelet, $39, by Calibre. OLIVIA HARDING, MARKET EDITOR
6. “I’m a sucker for a Milanese strap, perfect for every occasion – and given my entire wardrobe is monochrome, this black, retro-inspired minimalist face goes with everything ” Stainless steel ‘Transocean Day & Date’ watch, $7540, by Breitling. JOSH BEGGS, CREATIVE DIRECTOR