IN WHAT REMAINS OF SUMMER, KEEP THINGS BOLD AND BRIGHT WITH PRIMARY POPS.
Treat yourself to these luxe bags, shoes and belts.
1. “I’m loving the Wes Anderson colour scheme on this beach towel – what better motivation to keep my beach-bod in shape.” BRAD HOMES, FASHION EDITOR Cotton ‘Haven’ beach towel, $49.95, by Country Road.
2. “This solid, almost marine grade, diver watch is rugged robust and masculine with enough dials, gadgets and gizmos to see you occupied up to 200m down.” JACK PHILLIPS, DIGITAL EDITOR Stainless steel watch, $995, by Seiko.
3. “Hello there sporty spice... And hello summer’s second pair of sunnies given the others are already lost to wherever all shades disappear to during December. With some great colourful accents, these aviator-inspired babies mean there’s no chance shade will be thrown your way.” RICHARD CLUNE, DEPUTY EDITOR Acetate ‘Aviator’ sunglasses, $420, by Prada.
4. “I plan to keep active this summer, without comprising style. So here’s hoping that red really does go faster.” OLIVIA HARDING, MARKET EDITOR Canvas/leather sneakers, $900, by Dior Homme.
5. “Does one ev flaunting Calvin K waistbands like it’s 1992? Really, this is a genuine question.” MIKE CHRISTENSEN, MANAGING EDITOR Polyester board shorts, $99.95, by Calvin Klein. 6. “High-end luxury meets downtown graphics. Not cool on my bank account, but oh so cool on my ba LEILA AMIRPAVIZ, FASHION ASSISTANT Canvas ‘Guccighost’ backpack, $2025, by Gucci.