THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES FOR MAKING MARRIAGE WORK
A Practical Guide from the Country’s Foremost Relationship Expert
They teach couples to:
• focus on each other
• being thoughtful about ordinary matters
• build a solid foundation for resolving conflict
The Seven Principles Essential to the Success of Any Marriage:
• Maintain a love map.
• Foster fondness and admiration.
• Turn toward instead of away.
• Accept influence.
• Solve solvable conflicts.
• Cope with conflicts you can’t resolve.
• Create shared meaning.
Paperback Published 2015
RRP $32.00 Now $22.25 Booktopia may vary prices from those published Postage $6.95 per order AUST/NZ