Treendale house fire
A Treendale home was left with extensive damage in a frightening house fire on Friday afternoon.
Firefighters were called to the Tanzanite Road property about 3.40pm when the home was fully engulfed by flames.
The blaze caused an estimated $400,000 in damages.
Australind police were patrolling the area at the time of the blaze and helped firefighters.
It took firefighters just over an hour to get the blaze under control and it was fully extinguished by 6.24pm. Department of Fire and Emergency Services confirmed the fire was deemed accidental due to an electrical fault.
Six crews including career and volunteer firefighters from Bunbury and volunteers from the Eaton-Australind brigades responded to the blaze.
Australind police were on patrol when they came across the Treendale home engulfed by flames.