• Use a high powered blender.
• Use seasonal, ripe organic fruits - or frozen organic (if frozen, thaw a little before blending).
• Freeze overripe bananas in batches.
• Use a funnel to make pouring easier.
• Opt for molds that are BPA free (preferably not dollar store molds - while they may be inexpensive, they are likely to contain cheap plastics that will leach BPA.
• When filling molds, leave about 1/4 inch of space at the top as the mixture will expand slightly when freezing.
• Have left over puree? Combine with sparkling water for a refreshing drink or pour into an ice tray and make ‘fruit cubes’!