Leighton is married with 4 adult children. He is a life-long resident of the Hornsby area and has been-employed as an engineer in both private industry and the State Government.
He is a conservative person of Christian faith who supports the sanctity of life and the natural definition of marriage. He would only support legislation that enhances Christian family values. Leighton’s priorities will include:
• One law for all Australians (no sharia law).
• Maintain the natural definition of marriage and family.
• Our children – protect them from the “agenda against gender”.
• Defending our Australian Values, Laws and rights, and freedom of speech.
• Enhance border and homeland security.
• Stop further foreign ownership of our land.
• No cuts to medicare – end the freeze; but re-introduce a small co-payment (limited by the
• Review education to emphasise the 3 Rs; remove “social engineering” courses (e.g. Safe
• Build much-needed infrastructure; more Jobs; support small businesses as very important safety-net) for bulk-billed services to deter unnecessary servicing.
Schools program to Australian society; ensure government procurement policies favour Australian products and services.
CDP stands for open honest government with family-friendly policies to build a safe, equitable and compassionate society with sustainable management of the environment.
With so much corruption to the left and to the right in politics, and Liberal and Labor policies looking more alike, this Nation desperately needs parliamentarians of the highest integrity who will work for thecommon good of this nation.
CDP is now the only “Conservative Alternative”.