Living Sustainably Free Walks and Workshops
• Walk - Saturday, 11 November | 9.30am—11.30am Enjoy a bushwalk focusing on the effects of fire and seasonal changes on local flora and fauna. Visit a waterhole along O’Hara’s Ck.
• Native Bees - Thursday, 16 November | 10am—1pm Discover the unique world of Australian native bees and their activities. Attract and sustain native bees in your yard. Book early.
• Garden Design - Thursday, 23 November | 10am—Noon Good garden design, based on permaculture principles, makes an edible garden more resilient in a changing climate.
• Being Waterwise - Thursday, 30 November | 10am—Noon Make sure your garden not only survives, but thrives through tough weather by using thoughtful design and water management.
• Coping With The Heat - Thursday, 7 December | 10am—Noon How do soils cope with warmer conditions? Just one of the topics covered in this workshop on climate adaptation.
All workshops are held at the Community Environment Centre—Annangrove Park, Currie Avenue.
BOOK ONLINE: www.thehillsenvironment.eventbrite.com.au Places are limited. Bookings essential.