Sixteen Intersections to be Signposted in North Kellyville
Hills Shire Council will install ‘Give Way’ signs and line marking at 16 intersections across North Kellyville as a matter of priority. The work is designed to prioritise vehicle movements through the intersections, improving road safety in the new release area.
Many people have raised the need for intersection controls in North Kellyville – particularly at the intersection of Barry Road, Yango Street and Barool Road. Council are also installing ‘No Stopping’ signs at this point to further improve motorists’ line of sight.
The North Kellyville intersections destined for ‘Give Way’ signs and line marking are:
• Hezlett Road, Beaton Road and Goodison Street
• Foxall Road and Goodison Street
• Wanderers Way and Edgbaston Road
• Carisbrook Street and Edgbaston Road
• Kingsfield Road and Lansdowne Road
• Thorogood Boulevard and Curtis Road
• Halloway Boulevard, McCarthy Street and Curtis Road
• Blackham Road, Clues Road and Curtis Road
• Windon Avenue and Lumsden Avenue
• Nambung Street and Barool Road
• Indwarra Avenue and Barool Road
• Jadine Avenue and White Gum Place
• Hillview Road, Warrabah Road and Mungo Road
• Hillview Road, Shannon Street and Mowbray Circuit
• Wanderers Way and Gabba Street
• Barry Road, Yango Street and Barool Road
For more information visit Council’s website www.thehills.nsw. gov.au and search for ‘North Kellyville Release Area’.