Who lives here?
Victoria; her husband, Shane (pictured), director of Shane Cook Homes; their children William, 13, Elise, 11, and Ava, eight; plus
Ted the Airedale Terrier.
What was it like working on your own house after building homes for other people? Shane: “I’m very passionate about what I do, and it was really wonderful to be able to take that passion and use it for our own direction.” Favourite time of the day in the home? Victoria: “The mornings are beautiful. I open the blinds and all the light comes through.” Best tip for keeping a home tidy with kids? Victoria: “Lots of cupboards to hide everything away when you need to.”
Is this the forever home?
Victoria: “Absolutely! This was such a huge and amazing process, and now we’re here to stay.”
1. For a similar stripped-back buffet, try Globe West.
2. Summer drinks are enjoyed outside with Shane, Ava and
3. Timber stool from Globe West.
4. Large-format porcelain tiles from National Tiles.
5. Texture plus with Eco Stone ‘Eco’ cladding fireplace surround.
6. For similar vessels, try the pots at Pop & Scott.
7. Copper tones on the front exterior.