THE INSIDE SCOOP: TOP TIPS FOR SUCCESS
• If you are new to the hospitality business, keep in mind the hours can often be challenging
• Plan out your ideal business model and see whether the
franchise you are looking at matches it
• Don’t be afraid of high rents - these can be justified when proper market analysis considers the size of the market and potential of the site
• Do your due diligence on franchising (via ACCC websites) and be sure to understand all legal and financial responsibilities a small business owner should know
• Get to understand your target audience with in-depth social
and demographic statistics.