Mother’s Day Tea Party
YOU WILL NEED:
• 1 packet Tick Tock biscuits • 1/2 block white chocolate • Marshmallows • Chocolate freckles • Musk Lifesavers
WHAT TO DO
1. Melt the white chocolate by breaking the block into pieces and then heating it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and then heat again for 30 seconds. Repeat this process until chocolate is all runny and melted.
2. Use the melted white chocolate to “glue” your teacups together. Use a Tick Tock biscuit as the base, stick on a marshmallow as the cup and then a freckle on top.
3. Break (or cut) musk lifesavers in half. “Glue” a halved lifesaver to the side of each marshmallow. These are the handles of your cups!
4. Leave your teacups for a few hours so the white chocolate can set and go hard.