All About Emma Watson
1. Emma may be British, but she was actually born in Paris and lived there until she was five. fifive.
2. She always wanted to be an actress. Before the age of 10, Em had already trained in singing, dancing and acting. Talk about multi-talented!
3. When she was 11, she shot to international stardom after starring in her first movie – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’ s Stone. But it wasn’t easy landing the role of Hermione – Emma had to audition eight times!
4. Her favourite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner ofAzkaban.
5. A proud bookworm, Em recently started a book club and spreads her love of reading by leaving hundreds of free books across New York and London.
6. She loves Mexican food and says that she makes an amazing egg breakfast tortilla!
7. Emma is a cat lover with two pet kitties named Bubbles and Domino. Aww!
8. Some of her favourite movies include IceAge and Finding Nemo.
9. Emma wasn’t allowed to get her ears pierced until she was 15!
10. She is a certified yoga and meditation instructor!
11. As well as starring in many films, Emma studied English Literature at Brown University in the US and the University of Oxford in the UK.
12. Her dream dinner party guest list includes Shakespeare!
13. Emma is super artistic and has said: “I love painting people and expressions and faces. I’ve always done art, though not a lot of people know it.”
14. She is all about girl power and feminism. As a Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations, she works to promote gender equality around the world!
15. Emma channels the sassy and intelligent Belle in the live-action reboot of Disney’s Beauty and the
Beast , which hits cinemas on March 23. We can’t wait to see it!