COMMITTEE, GOVERNANCE, MEMBERSHIP AND MORE
The SFFC will be undergoing some major changes in the coming months, all of which will be presented and discussed at the AGM to be held on Thursday 25 October, including:
• Updating the Rules of Association to align with changes to the Associations Incorporation Act 2015.
• Key founding Committee of Management members required to resign as per the Rules of Association including Bevan Eatts (Chair), Vic Peos (Vice Chair), and Alexis Gandy (Treasurer)
• Taking applications for new Committee of Management positions to be voted on by members.
• Proposed membership fee structure to be finalised and presented for members approval.
• Conclusion of the original Royalties for Regions funding.
• Project implementation post Royalties for Regions funding.
The SFFC looks forward to working through these challenges with the aim to deliver viable and beneficial results for our regions producers and community. If you wish to find out more on the above changes in the interim please contact the SFFC office on 08 9772 4180.