1. Which of the following materials is an insulator: a. Twenty cent piece, b. Rubber sole of a shoe, c. Wire paper clip or d. Aluminium foil?
2. Which of the following is an electrical conductor: a. Glass, b. Porcelain, c. Copper or d. Air?
3. Who invented the battery: a. Alessandro Volta, b. Benjamin Franklin, c. Thomas Edison or d. Sir Isaac Newton?
4. Which form of electricity does lightning best represent: a. Current electricity, b. Static electricity, c. Lightning is not electricity or d. Shocking electricity?
5. What do you create when using wires to form a pathway through which electricity can flow: a. Battery, b. Circuit, c. Magnet or d. Terminal?