1. The disorder "rickets" is most commonly caused by a deficiency of which vitamin: a. Vitamin C, b. Vitamin B, c. Vitamin E or d. Vitamin D?
2. What is the name of the disease caused by a deficiency of Vitamin C: a. Scurvy, b. Anaemia, c. Rickets or d. Beriberi.
3. Rarely heard of today, having a diet almost exclusively restricted to which vegetable can cause a disease known as Pellagra: a. Potatoes, b. Corn, c. Carrots or d. Pumpkin?
4. An injection of which vitamin is often given to newborns in hospital: a. Vitamin A, b. Vitamin B2, c. Vitamin E or d. Vitamin K.
5. A deficiency of Vitamin A can cause which affliction: a. Night blindness (nyctalopia), b. Pins and needles (paraesthesia), c. Bad breath (Halitosis), or d. Bursitis.
Recipe of the week
Moccona Toasted Coconut Coffee Smoothie