1. Which country contains the furthest point from an ocean within South America?
2. In 2018, which band had a hit with the song, Youngblood?
3. Andrés Segovia is best remembered for playing which instrument?
4. Which author created a fictitious alien creature called a Babel fish?
5. An Essay on the Shaking Palsy was the first detailed description of which disease?
6. Which six countries share a border with South Africa?
7. Richard Starkey is better known by what name?
8. Who was the first Queenslander to be inducted into the Australian Rugby League Hall of Fame?
9. What is the main vegetable in traditional French aligot?
10. Which car manufacturer makes the Accent?
11. Who co-starred with Mel Gibson in the 2000 movie, What Women Want?
12. Dresden is one of the most populated cities in which European country?
13. Which Summer Olympics were the last to feature art competitions?
14. Twittering Machine is one of the bestknown works by which 19th/20th century artist?
15. What is the two-number country calling code for New Zealand?
16. As at 2018, which band has won the most Aria awards?
17.Which four countries share a land border with Latvia?
18. In the human body, which gland produces melatonin?
19. True or false? James Callaghan was Prime Minister of the UK from 1976 to 1979. 20. Who wrote the 2012 autobiography, Waging Heavy Peace: A Hippie Dream?
21. What type of bells are mentioned in the nursery rhyme, Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary?
22. The first official modern bungee jumps were made in England during which decade of the 20th century?
23. The Gambia River flows through which three African countries?
24. Which 2010s TV series is based on a 1985 novel of the same name by Margaret Atwood?
25. What is the first name of Prince Andrew’s youngest daughter?
26. In 1995, who had a hit with the song, Give Me One Reason?
27. Hartford is the capital city of which US state?
28. What is the maximum number of players allowed in the board game, Shadows Over Camelot?
29. Who starred as Alan Garner in The Hangover movie series?
30. True or false? In 2018, Kevin Sheedy, pictured, was elevated to ‘legend status’ in the Australian Football Hall of Fame.