1. Who won the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction for the novel, The Goldfinch, in 2014?
2. As at May 2018, which circle of latitude was 23°26′12.8″ south of the Equator?
3. Which US president is depicted on Mount Rushmore with a moustache?
4. Blue Ribbon Sports was the original name of which sports apparel/equipment company?
5. Alex and Emily were the winners of which reality TV series in May 2018?
6. Manzini is one of the largest cities in which African country?
7. What sport is played by the national Australian women’s wheelchair team known as the Gliders?
8. Who wrote the song, The First Cut Is the Deepest, covered by many artists?
9. True or false? Green is the colour between brown and red on the visible spectrum.
10. Who starred as Nine Ball in the 2018 movie, Ocean’s 8?
11. Albert Schweitzer was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize during which decade?
12. Which Australian won the 2018 Tour de Suisse?
13. Justine Schofield gained fame through which TV series?
14. What was Shane Warne’s number in One Day International cricket games?
15. Mafadi is the highest peak in which African country?
16. The Nuremberg Trials were held in the years directly following which war?
17. In the comic strip, Calvin and Hobbes, what colour is Calvin’s spiky hair?
18. Which AFL team plays its home games at Metricon Stadium?
19. What is the official language of Libya?
20. Roquefort cheese originated in which country? 21. True or false? Mongolia does not share a border with Kazakhstan.
22. Fern and Avery Arable are characters from which famous 1952 children’s novel?
23. Who succeeded Mark Vaile as Deputy Prime Minister of Australia?
24. The Brexit referendum in the UK took place during which month of 2016?
25. Players from which two AFL teams can win the Geoff Christian Medal?
26. In 2016, which famous musician became the lead singer for AC/DC?
27. The Gulf of Mannar is on the west coast of which country?
28. Which pope was named as Time magazine’s 2013 Person of the Year?
29. The Canterbury Tales is one of the best-known works by which author?
30. Which fashion house designed Meghan Markle’s wedding dress?