More numbers at which you could throw a calculator
Hot Source explained
• All performance figures are manufacturer claims, those in italics are as-tested by MOTOR. Figures for an automatic variant have an asterisk.
• Prices listed are manufacturer RRP, exclusive of on-roads. “DA” denotes driveaway price.
• Italicised fuel consumption figures are those collected on test.
• Engines are listed by configuration, capacity and means of induction. For example, I4/1.6T= turbocharged 1.6-litre inline four. Power figures made by an engine’s over-boost function are contained in parentheses.
• Red denotes new addition. Green denotes a model update.
★ Rocky V
★★ Rocky IV
★★★ Rocky III
★★★★ Rocky II